Difficulty in getting one’s daughter married

Q: Me and my family try to live according to the sharia and fulfill all the rulings of deen to some extent alhamdulillah. I have a twenty years old daughter who is quite pretty, obedient and well behaved alhamdulillah. Within the past two years a great number of proposals came for her. Women from different families come to see my daughter but afterwards neither they return nor they come in contact by any means. Some families show their interest clearly to me but never come. I am continually reciting the ayat what you suggest to everyone regarding getting good proposals after every salah and make dua. My daughter does the same too. One mufti sahib suggested to recite ayat no.62 of surah namal 14000 times every Wednesday till three Wednesdays in order to get rid of any obstacle. I did this too. I recite surah rehman thrice daily for this cause. I am too much worried mufti sahib. Please help with the suggestion in this matter. I would be obliged if you will reply sooner.

A: There is no need to worry. After every Salaah make a little istighfaar and thereafter turn to Allah Ta’ala in dua begging Him to assist you.