1

Can a Mazoor pray Qadha Salahs with the fresh wudhu he made for the prescribed Salahs

Answered by Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah

Question:

If I classify as a ma’zoor, then can I pray my Lifetime Qada salaats in this situation. If during current Fard prayer the Uzr isnt present, but it is present during the sunnah or past qada salaats then can one carry on as a ma’zoor when one didnt have even 5-6 minutes in the Previous Fard salaah time?

Answer:

Bismillah

As I mentioned before in an earlier post a Mazoor will make fresh wudhu for each Salah and with that wudhu he or she will be allowed to pray any fardh or nafl prayers during that time. (Hidayah p.67 v.1)

Therefore, the conclusion we can come to is that it is permissible to pray Qadha prayers with the wudhu made to pray the salah of that particular time.

Only Allah Knows Best

Mohammed Tosir Miah

Darul Ifta Birmingham

This answer was collected from DarulIftaBirmingham.co.uk, which is run under the supervision of Mufti Mohammed Tosir Miah from the United Kingdom.