(1) If we are not sure whether the Friday prayer we are offering as a jamah is 2 rakah fardh or wajib, will the salah be correct if we are in a doubt even during the salah whether we are offering it being fardh or wajib or there will be no effect of the doubt. (2) During Isha jamah there was a wall behind me therefore I could not perform ruku with my feet properly pressed on the ground, they were on it but most of the pressure was on the front. Is the salah valid? (3) It has happened in the past during some prayers that due to too many people or other reason, I found place for salah where the area of performing sajdah did not cover my whole forehead, but my head was on the ground however I am not sure if whole of the forehead was or not, is the salah valid? (4) If we are just about to complete salah but due to frequent gas incontinence our salah breaks, however all the fardh requirements have been completed is our salah valid?
(1) It is proved from the holy Quran and Hadith that Jumuah salah is fardh. It is enough that you have intention of Jumuah in your heart. Your Jumuah salah shall be complete.
(2) If some part of the head and back is bowed down in ruku then it will suffice for ruku. Your ruku was valid.
(3) If some part of forehead touched the ground then sajdah was complete. Sajdah shall be complete and salah shall be valid.
(4) Yes, salah shall be valid.
Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best
Darul Uloom Deoband