1

Here some more information is to being shared. In one of the property, at the time of … detailed distribution keeping these facts in mind. Regards

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta Deoband Waqf
Prev Question
Next Question
Here some more information is to being shared. In one of the property, at the time of buying,  my father in law break it in 5 parts, one was registered in his own name, the second was registered in my mother in law`s name, the third and fourth were registered in the name of two brothers in law`s name and the fifth was registered in the name of my wife`s maternal uncle. Please advise detailed distribution keeping these facts in mind. Regards

Answer:

Ref. No. 38 / 1201

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful

The answer to your question is as follows:

Your question is not clear. Write your question in detail and send us so that we can reply in detail.   

And Allah knows best

Darul Ifta

Darul Uloom Waqf Deoband

This answer was collected from the official website of Darul Uloom Deoband Waqf. The institution is based in India and the answers are provided in accordance to the Hanafi Fiqh.

Warning: mkdir(): Disk quota exceeded in /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/rapid-cache/includes/src/Traits/Ac/ObUtils.php on line 364

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Cache directory not writable. Rapid Cache needs this directory please: `/home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-content/cache/rapid-cache/cache/https/islamqa-org/hanafi/darulifta-deoband-waqf/151921`. Set permissions to `755` or higher; `777` might be needed in some cases. in /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/rapid-cache/includes/src/Traits/Ac/ObUtils.php:367 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: MegaOptim\RapidCache\Classes\AdvancedCache->outputBufferCallbackHandler('<!DOCTYPE html>...', 9) #1 /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(5107): ob_end_flush() #2 /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): wp_ob_end_flush_all('') #3 /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #4 /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/u613471215/d in /home/u613471215/domains/islamqa.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/rapid-cache/includes/src/Traits/Ac/ObUtils.php on line 367