Disrespectful Husband

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I have a husband that treats me with no care and respect and he barely follows Islam. The problem I have is that of the way he treats me and tells me to go away for a break while he does the same thing. I would like some advice on this.

A: He needs to attend the talks and lessons of the Ulama and learn more about Islam. A consciousness has to be created in him and this will only happen by learning more about Islam. Keep on encouraging him and guiding him with kindness.

May Allah Ta’aala grant ease, Aameen.

Moulana Yusuf Laher

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Siraj Desai of Darul-Uloom Abubakr, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Ad by Muslim Ad Network
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest