Compensation for Premarital Affair

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
Q: A girl engaged in a premarital affair with her boyfriend before marriage. Now she’s afraid of Allah and repents a lot. How can she compensate for this wrong action?

A: The person should make Taubah and Istighfaar and promise Allah Ta’aala that this will not be repeated in the future. Inshaa Allah, the sin will be forgiven. Some Sadaqah can also be given out.

Moulana Yusuf Laher

Checked by: Mufti Siraj Desai

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Siraj Desai of Darul-Uloom Abubakr, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!