1)I have been married a month ago. My wife has bed pissing (urinating) problem and she wears the diaper daily before sleeping, They did not concelead it before marriage. Now i am very much angered, embrassed and disappointed and feel hatred towards her. Should i divorce her or wait for sometime to convert this hatred into love, I in my opinion do not think the hatred would go because my inlaws took her to many doctors and even went to aamils but everything went in vain.I am feeling stupid and every now and then i think abt it and get embrassed. Please give a solution to this problem.
2) My sister got a proposal of a guy who belongs to Mehdavi community . What is the status of Mehdavi community in Islam, Are they Sunni / Shia or any other community. Can a sunni girl marry Mehdavi community boy ?
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
- There are two angles to your issue. One is a principle one and the other is a sympathetic one. In principle, if the girl or her representatives, for example her parents did not divulge the defect in reference to you, then that was unprincipled of them. Now that you are in the situation as explained by you, you may adopt a sympathetic approach and make sabr to the best of your ability. We also advise you to discuss the issue with your seniors and also make istikhara. Inshallah Allah will guide you to whatever is best for both of you.
- The founder of the Mahdaviya sect Sayed Muhammad Jounpuri was born in 847 Hijrī/ September 1443 CE. In the year 905 Hijrī he claimed to be the promised Mahdi of the ummah and he persisted on this claim until his death in 910 Hijrī. Great scholars such as Imam Rabbani Mujaddid Alf Thānī, Shaykh ‘Ali Muttaqi, Shaykh Muhammad Tahir Pattanī and Mulla ‘Ali Qari all refuted his false claims. After his death his followers continued his misguided teachings.
Hereunder are some of the sects misguided claims and beliefs:
- They believe that he is the promised Mahdi of this ummah. He died claiming this in 910 Hijri without fulfilling any of the prophesised qualities of the true Mahdi.
- They believe it is fardh to accept Sayed Muhammad Jounpuri as Mahdi. They also claim that the Mahdavis are the only Muslims and the entire muslim ummah are in fact non- Muslims.
- They believe that although Sayed Muhammad Jounpuri is part of this ummah he is greater than Hadhrat Abu Bakr, Hadhrat ‘Umar, Hadhrat ‘Uthmān and Hadhrat ‘Ali (Radhiyallāhu ‘anhum).
- They believe that with the exception of our Nabi Muhammad (Sallallāhu ‘Alaihi Wasallam), Sayed Muhammad Jounpuri is greater than all the prophets including Hadhrat Adam, Hadhrat Ibrahīm, Hadhrat Mūsa and Hadhrat ‘Isā (Alaihim Assalām).
- They believe that Sayed Muhammad follows the religion of our Nabi Muhammad (Sallallāhu ‘Alaihi wasallam) but is equal to him in status and rank.
- He claimed that he is the only complete Muslim and all the prophets were incomplete Muslims. In their book ‘Panj Fazail’ it is mentioned, Shah Dilāwar, a close disciple of Sayed Muhammad Jounpuri, quoted him as follows: “Adam was a Muslim till his nose, Nūh was a Muslim till his nose, Ibrahīm and Mūsa are Muslims till their chests and ‘Isa was a Muslim till his navel and he will become a complete Muslim when he returns. At the moment he is half.”
- He falsely claimed that his parent’s names were Aminah and ‘Abdullāh in order to further substantiate his claim of being the Mahdi. All the scholar of his time rejected this claim.
- Many of their sects reject five times Salāh, Ramadhan, Zakat and the Qibla.
Hence, it is clear from the above that the Mahdavi sect are not Muslims (Zindeeq). It is impermissible to marry them or to have any type of dealings with them.
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
 وقد ظهر في البلاد الهندية جماعة تسمى المهدوية ولهم رياضات عملية وكشوفات سفلية وجهالات ظاهرية من جملتها أنهم يعتقدون أن المهدي الموعود هو شيخهم الذي ظهر ومات ودفن في بعض بلاد خراسان وليس يظهر غيره مهدي في الوجود ومن ضلالتهم أنهم يعتقدون أن من لم يكن على هذه العقيدة فهو كافر وقد جمع شيخنا العارف بالله الولي الشيخ علي المتقي رحمه الله رسالة جامعة في علامات المهدي منتخبة من رسائل السيوطي رحمه الله واستفتى من علماء عصره الموجودين في مكة من المذاهب الأربعة وقد أفتوا بوجوب قتلهم على من يقدر من ولاة الأمر عليهم
[مرقاة المفاتيح ج ١٠ ص ٩٦ دار الكتب العلمية]
 الشيخ الكبير محمد بن يوسف الحسيني الجونپوري المتمهدي المشهور بالهند ولد سنة سبع وأربعين وثمان مائة بمدينة جونپور
(نزهة الخواطر – الطبقة العاشرة في أعيان القرن العاشر – حرف الميم – ٤/٤١٨- ط: دار ابن حزم بيروت)
قال أبو رجاء الشاهجانپوري في الهداية المهدوية ان الجونپوري لم يمنع أصحابه عن ذلك (أي عن نسبته الي المهدي الموعود ١٢ مؤلف) وبدل اسم ابيه بعبد الله واسم امه بآمنة واشاعها في الناس وصنف كتابا في أصول ذلك المذهب
(المرجع السابق – ٤/٤١٩)
[كفاية المفتي ج ١ ص ٣٢٩ دار الاشاعت]
[كفاية المفتي ج ٩ ص ١٢٠ دار الاشاعت]
[فتاوي بينات ج ١ ص ٣٢٤ مكتبه بينات]
[جامع الفتاوي ج ٢ ص ١٩٠ اداره تاليفات اشرفيه]
[فتاوى محموديه ج ٢ ص ٣٠٠ فاروقيه]
[فتاوي رحيميه ج ١ ص ١٧٩ دار الاشاعت]