(1) I would like to know if we can hear the recitation of The Holy Quran through a CD. (2) Plus I need Duas for getting married as soon as possible. (3) I read Surah Rahman eleven times a day, Surah Mulk and Surah Yaseen every day. What are the benefits of each Surah and after every Salah I seek forgiveness and ask for Allah’s mercy. Plus I do Istighfar. What are the other Duas that I can recite. (4) I am not into any pre-marital relationship at all. I like someone for marriage but she refuses to marry me. Is there any Dua to obtain her willingness, for Allah can do everything if I please HIM and submit to HIM completely. I love Allah and His Prophet more than my life. Whenever I read The Quran i start crying and my believe and love for Allah grows more.
1. It is permissible to hear the recitation of the Qur’aan through CD.
2. Recite verse54 of Surah Furqaan 313 times for 21 times. Also recite 500 times Durood Shareef everyday. May Allah Ta’ala grant you a pious husband, Aameen.
3. It is advisable to recite Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day. Rasulullah [Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam] said, ?Whosoever recites Surah Yaseen in the beginning of the day, Allah will fulfil his needs of that day.? It is also advisable to recite Surah Mulk at night. Rasulullah [Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam] said, ?The reciting of Surah Mulk is a means of one’s salvation in the grave. We advise you follow the advises in the Hadith. We also advise you recite some portion of the Qur’aan everyday towards completion to the best of your ability. There is no specific mention of reciting Surah Rahmaan 11 times daily.
4. You state you like a person but she refuses to marry you. It is true that the heart of every person is within the two fingers of Allah. He can change the heart of any human to any direction. You should make du’aa to Allah to grant you your wish if that is best according to His absolute knowledge. At times, we feel something is good for us but later realise the opposite is true. Therefore, it is advisable not to persist on one’s wishes. This is a world of means. Adopt the means and leave the rest to Allah. Propose to the girl and if she still refuses, accept that as Allah’s choice for you and move on with your life.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai