I was praying my sunnats for my zuhr salaat and my phone went off i put my hand down towards my pocket not in my pocket to stop it ringing

I was praying my sunnats for my zuhr salaat and my phone went off i put my hand down towards my pocket not in my pocket to stop it ringing then i carryed on with my salaat do i have to repeat my salaat

Answer

In principle, any act in Salaat that constitutes Amal-e-Kathir (major practice) will invalidate the Salaat. The Fuqahaa have defined Amal-e-Kathir as conducting oneself in such a way that an onlooker would think the person is not in Salaat. That is generally the case when both hands are used to do something in Salaat.

If you used only one hand to put your phone off, that will not constitute Amal-e-Kathir and your Salaat will not be invalidated.