Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » I have idenitified that one of my collegue is Khadyani, becoz he usually tells me about his moulvis etc. I m sure that he is khadyani. What precautions should i take.

I have idenitified that one of my collegue is Khadyani, becoz he usually tells me about his moulvis etc. I m sure that he is khadyani. What precautions should i take.

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

I have idenitified that one of my collegue is Khadyani, becoz he usually tells me about his moulvis etc. I m sure that he is khadyani. What precautions should i take. As he is colleque of mine we almost spend 12 hrs in office and we sit to gether and share food also. Is it allowed to take food with him. How i have to deal with them. please tell me in details how i have to protect my deen and belief of mine.

Can you please visit this site and let me know whether this site belongs to khadinyani because he had once shown a video clipping of a small girl reciting quran.

Your work is highly appreiciatble . May Allah swt give you rewards and sawab for guide the muslim ummah.

Answer

At the outset it is important to understand that withdrawing from people with whom you disagree is not the ideal solution. You will have to mix with people and together with that be firm on your beliefs and principles. You state that your colleague is a Qadiyaani. You will be required to interact with him on a constant basis. To completely withdraw from him will only widen the gap between you and him. Use the opportunity to become closer to him for Dawah purposes. It is possible he is a Qadiyaani and do not even know what Qadiyaani. Gain his confidence and slowly try to change his thinking and belief to the belief of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama’ah.

In the mean while in a diplomatic way excuse yourself from partaking in his meals. Do not tell him the reason for doing so rather make an excuse and avoid it.

Due to the large volumes of queries it is not possible for us to visit the site. Kindly forward us the exact page of reference and we will then comment on it.

And Allah Knows Best