1) Is it permissible for a fat man to perform Istenza in standing position?
2) Is it a beddat to celebrate birthday for little child?
3) Can I perform Sallat by ommitting sunnat a gair a muakadda every day ?
1. By ‘Istenza’ do you mean ‘to urinate’? If so, it is Makrooh (undesirable) to stand and urinate. However, if one has a valid excuse, he may stand and urinate.
2. It is prohibited to celebrate birthdays. This is the custom of the disbelievers.
3. Yes, it is permissible to omit the Ghayr Muakkadah Sunnah of Salaat. However, there are great merits and virtues in observing these Sunnats.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Muhammad Kadwa
CHECKED AND APPROVED: Mufti Ebrahim Desai