Shaykh Faraz Rabbani of SeekersGuidance (www.SeekersGuidance.org) responds to a question on a couple who had sexual relations after marriage (nikah) but before their walima and before they actually moved in together–without their parents knowing or approving…
Marriage & Sexual Relations Before Moving in Together (Video Answer)
This answer was collected from Seekersguidance.org. It’s an online learning platform overseen by Sheikh Faraz Rabbani. All courses are free. They also have in-person classes in Canada.
Find more answers indexed from: Seekersguidance.org
- Going to non-Muslims for help with black magic
- Interest in Non Muslim Countries
- I recite about 100x the surah fatiha and sleep. Then I have a dream. I am in Kabah for Umrah, all people have done tawaf, and I am the last one. I intentionally wanted to be the last one so I could get closer to the Kabah. The Kabah does not have the ghilaf (black chuddar) on it. Also, most people have come for Umrah after paying money, whilst I did not pay a single cent, I think even my fare was paid by someone else. My wife is also there but I did not see her. During tawaf, I recite Ya Allah repeatedly. Whilst doing tawaf, I wake up. I go to the toilet then come to sleep again. My second dream is I am in a small white car with a relative as the driver and we going downhill on a neat road. Near bottom, another vehicle thinks we are racing and decides to go ahead of us, we let them go, a few seconds later they crash. We go past the crash site and stop. Other vehicles are there, even the police. I see injured lady, no sign of husband (driver) and another person head lying on ground.
- Marital not interested in the marriage
- Fiqh of Charging Commissions
- How do you perform sajda sahwa?
- Females placing their elbows on the ground when making sajdah