RE: Prayers in seeking a good husband

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Qibla.com

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani

My friend wants to get married however her parents are taking time in looking for a husband for her. She fears that she is getting older and would like to marry as soon as possible. Please can you tell me what prayers she needs to do to seek guidance in Allah to find a good husband?

Answer:
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Walaikum assalam,

1. The best of prayers are those make out of heart-felt need, not merely by the tongue, as the fuqaha have mentioned. [Radd al-Muhtar]

2. It is recommended to perform the Prayer of Need (salat al-haja) and Prayer of Seeking Guidance (salat al-istikhara) in such situations. See: (http://www.sunnipath.com) for details.

And Allah alone gives success

Faraz Rabbani

This answer was indexed from Qibla.com, which used to have a repository of Islamic Q&A answered by various scholars. The website is no longer in existence. It has now been transformed into a learning portal with paid Islamic course offering under the brand of Kiflayn.

Find more answers indexed from: Qibla.com