This answer was collected from MuftiSays.com, based in London (UK). It is one of the fruits of Darul Uloom London. Many ‘ulama are involved in answering the Q&A on the site, including: Shaikul Hadeeth Mufti Umar Farooq Sahib, Mufti Saifur Rahman Sahib, Mufti Abdullah Patel Sahib, Maulana Qamruz Zaman Sahib, Mufti Abu Bakr Karolia Sahib.
- Online promotion codes
- To accept husbands earnings from a taxi brought on interest
- Are These Animals Halaal?
- Are we allowed to pay Sadqah Fitr by giving money
- When MAGHRIB time starts to began we should not study because that will result in memory loss
- Paying a child’s school fees with zakaat
- My hair is too long it is below my back and quite weak from the bottom is it allowed for me to cut it or if i do will my namaz not be done for 40 days as this is what i have been told also what age can you cut childrens hair up2?