1. If a Muqeem reads Salah behind a Musafir does he have to make intention for praying behind a Musafir?
2. If he makes intention of praying behind a Musafir whereas the Imam is a Muqeem, does he have to repeat the Salah?
3. What happens if a person reads a Surah in the 3rd Rakat of a Fardh Salah? Does it have to be repeated?
4. If two people read Salaah and the Musalli does not have Wudhu does the Imam have to repeat his Salah?
5. If two people are reading Salah and the Musalli by mistake makes intention of reading another Salah does the Imam have to repeat the Salaah?
6. If a person has missed a Salah whilst travelling and does Qadha at home does he have to read 2 or 4 Rakats?
1. No. The intention of performing Salaah behind the Imaam is sufficient.
6. If the Salaah was missed during safar, he will have to make qadha of two rakaats.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Zakaria Makada
Checked & Approved:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)