Husband not fulfilling his responsibilities

Q: I am a non Muslim married lady and have a kid also. I want to ask a question that what should I do if my husband is not fulfilling his responsibilities like as in he is busy in his job and life, busy with gadgets, mobile laptops. I have my in laws and my kid to be looked after so ultimately all the responsibility comes on me looking after kid, in laws and managing all household chores. My husband don’t give me money also as per the requirements so I have to do a job also. So I want to have an answer from you what should I do?

A: Perhaps you may request someone to counsel your husband; someone with whom he is agreeable.