Husband not interested in wife

Q: I am married for the last 10 years. I have no children because my husband is infertile. The sperm count for my husband is nill and we have tried different methods for a baby but have not succeeded. I am in great trouble right now, not because of the baby, but because of the attitude of my husband towards me. He does not like me from the very begining of my marriage and I always demand love and attention from his side. We are currently living like two unfamiliar people in the same home. He does not want to sit with me, sleep with me and always taunts me. Also, he does not have any romantic feelings with me for which I always fight. He spends his all his time watching tv. I spent these 10 years with great patience and I always took care of him and his relatives. But now I cannot bear any more. How can I spend my remaining life because I have no children and my husband does not even love me. Although he fulfils my basic needs but not by heart.

A: May Allah Ta`ala reward you abundantly for your patience. Maybe your patience is your Jannah and Allah Ta`ala will definitely be on your side for your perseverance and your kindness.