Kaffaarah for breaking a fast of Ramadhaan

Q: In previous Ramzan my fast was broken due to my mistake. It was not due to intercourse because I am not married. Kindly tell me the repentence of it. Do I have to provide food to some people which is specified by Islam or is it allowed to provide charity to a deserving organization as repentence?

A: If you intentionally break your roza through eating or drinking, then you will need to do the kaffarah of 60 fasts consecutively, and if you cannot manage it then you should feed 60 deserving people.