Lifting one’s foot during salaah

Q: I read somewhere that you cannot lift your foot in prayer and it invalidates the prayer. But when I stand up from the sitting or prostration posture, I need to adjust my feet so that I am again facing qibla directly (my body seems to be a bit lost of the previous position). I heard it invalidates prayer. Hence if I am very slightly not facing qibla, I would just not lift my feet to adjust it. What should I do? 

A: You can drag your foot on the ground without raising it.

(Scroll down for more information regarding this question)

Q: But sometimes this is not possible, e.g. if the two feet are not parallel or following the congregation row I have to lift it up to move otherwise it is very complicated to drag. Could you please advice a more doable solution?

A: You can gently move the feet.