Earning through YouTube

Q: My question is related to earnings from YouTube. YouTube was blocked in Pakistan because of blesphmous content now it is unblocked after launch of local version of YouTube. Now if any anti Islamic video uploaded on it will be removed on demand by government of Pakistan. So suppose if YouTube remove this video but we are not sure wether it’s still available to view in other countries… Keeping in my mind these things. Earning money from YouTube is allowed or not?

A: If the YouTube videos contain pictures of animate objects or anything that is impermissible (music, etc.) then it is impermissible to earn money through this means.