Adult daughter sleeping in the same room with parents

Q: Is it ok to put my daughter’s bed in my own big master bedroom as there is no physical relation between me and my husband due to perpertual illness of him. My daughter is an adult but still childish and since I have heard stories in my own family of jinn coming on my young virgin niece and talking to her as she was left alone in a separate room, I am hesitant to make my daughter sleep alone in another room. She has no siblings. It is only the 3 of us.

A: If she is sleeping on a separate bed and your husband also knows how and what precautionary measures need to be taken then it is permissible.