Doubting whether wudhu broke or not

Q: I answered the call of nature and washed the area after it, performed wudhu (ablution) and prayed 4 rakah Asr Salah, but in 4th rakah I felt something flowing out of my private part. It may have been a liquid or something. Since I was far away from my home, I completed Salah and ran to my home to check whether I am able to pray anymore, but the area I checked was dry, might be just because of it may have dried when I was in the middle of the way walking and wet before. As I am numbed and confused whether I should pray Isha Salah and do Qur’an recitation or not. What should I do?

A: If the area was dry, then your wudu and salaah is valid. Ignore these doubts.