Will Hazrat Isa (alaihis salaam) return to this world as a new Nabi?

Q: I have heard that when Hazrat Isa Alayhis Salaam comes to this world he will come as a Nabi. But I am confused because we know and it is mentioned in the Quran Sharif that Nabi Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is the Seal of the Prophets and is the Final Prophet and Messenger, after him no new Nabi or Messenger will come to this World. Please clarify.

A: He will not come as a new nabi to this ummah, but rather he will come as an ummati of Hazrat Rasulullah salalahu alaihi wasalam.