Earning through designing websites

Q: I am a web designer, I have been asked by a client to make a website for them. This website offers memberships or rewards programme as they call it. You pay a monthly fee and they reward you with certain perks every month, e.g. R199.00 a month You get R200.00 Cell C Airtime, 100 MB Vodacom Data, Grocery coupons, Food coupons, Clothing Coupons, Funeral cover, Lawyer Assistance, etc.

Can I create this website for them?

A: Part of this contract is covered in ambiguity and some aspects are clearly impermissible. Hence, when this is not right then to design the website for the same will also be incorrect.