Requsting a faskh if husband insists on anal sex

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: Will I be granted a fasakh if my husband contimues to ask for anal sex. I explained to him many times why we shouldnt but his not interested in listening.


A: Yes. It is haraam for him. You should separate from him if he does not conform. You may request a faskh.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest