Husband and wife not having relations

Q: I want to ask that husband and wife are living together, but husband deliberately not doing sex with his wife. The reason is that he is saying that he doesn’t like her. It’s been one month since their marriage but husband not giving rights to his wife. I just want to know what will be the impact on their nikaah and till how long their nikaah will be valid?

A: Through not having relations, the nikaah will not break. However, the husband will be sinful for not fulfilling the conjugal rights of his wife.