Going to the Musjid after playing sports

Q: I came to know that wearing half sleeves shirt while performing Salaah is Maqrooh. I want ask that I go for squash daily from asr to maghrib so I wear half sleeves so I can play and it is very difficult to first pray in full sleeves than go back home and prepare for Squash. I also want to know that as squash makes you sweat, so can I pray in sweaty shirts as well as half sleeves?

A: To enter into the musjid etc. with an unpleasant smell is incorrect. You should wash yourself or at least the sweaty areas. And namaaz with short sleeves is also makrooh.