Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Muftionline.co.za » Stealing from a truck that has dropped it’s load

Stealing from a truck that has dropped it’s load

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Muftionline.co.za

Q: A truck lost it’s load along the road. People are recovering the load for their own good. Is this halaal for them?

A: How can one recover something that does not belong to him. This is stealing.

can you please provide clarification on the below, I have my haircut with scissors all over, however to make it presentable the hairdresser blends the top of my hair with the side of my hair with scissors , it is longer at the top and shorter on the sides and back but there is no visible line to make this noticeable and is not a (short back and side), although it is more than 2 lengths, i have had this haircut all my life and have not copied any celebrity just something that suits my head, and really i do not look like a thug or any of the sort it just looks presentable.  1.      Qaza’ is impermissible because of the following Hadīth:   عَنْعُمَرَبْنِنَافِعٍ،عَنْنَافِعٍ،عَنِابْنِعُمَرَقَالَ: نَهَىرَسُولُاللَّهِصَلَّىاللهُعَلَيْهِوَسَلَّمَعَنِالْقَزَعِ . قَالَ: وَمَاالْقَزَعُ؟قَالَ: أَنْيُحْلَقَمِنْرَأْسِالصَّبِيِّمَكَانٌوَيُتْرَكَمَكَانٌ[iv]   Translation: Umar bin Nāfi’ that Nāfi’ narrates that Ibn Umar radhiallahuanhuma said: Rasulullahsallallahualaihiwasallam prohibited us from Qaza’. IbnNāfi’ enquired: what is Qaza’? He replied: “To shave one part of a child’s head and leave the remaining part unshaven.”   Some of the haircuts mentioned above fall under the ambit of Qaza’ such as the: crew cut, flattop, rattail and mowhawk (when part of the head is shaved).