Wife suffering from a vaginal problem

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: My wife is having some serious problems with her vaginal path. We had done a lot of treatments but it doesn’t work. I didn’t have sex with her since 18 months. I don’t want to do zina and I don’t want to leave her. Please tell me what should I do? Can Islam allow me to do anal sex with my wife if she agrees to do this?


A: Anal sex is not permissible. Why don’t you get a second wife.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics: