Doubts after using the toilet

Q: I used an English toilet which I thought was clean. When I got up from the toilet I felt wetness on me but I thought it was only water. However as I have problems with my eyesight I coudn’t see that it was urine drops on the toilet seat, so after I asked someone to check for me and they said it was urine drops. Now I am worried that I have made other things napaak, for e.g. the carpet that I sat on to eat and anything I touched or walked pass. What should I do? This happened a few weeks ago.

A: Don’t pay attention to these doubts. As long as you are not certain of a thing being impure, regard it as pure.