Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » How can I help my son to prioritize me over my mother-in-law?

How can I help my son to prioritize me over my mother-in-law?

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.com
Salaam… My problem is my child don’t come near me he always attached to my mother-in-law…My son call my mother-in-law mummy and father-in-law papa…For me he call assiya mummy and for his father he called assad papa….At time of his birth i went into depression so my mother-in-law use to look after him….But now each every work of him i do but still he want to be near my mother-in-law…He even sleep with my mother-in-law…I want my son back..he is seven year old.I want he should be near me and love me…I don’t want to sepearte him from my mother-in-law but he should understand difference between us.He should give pirority as his mother…Please give me any dua or wazifa as soon as possible….Thanks Allahafiz….


(Fatwa: 1006/816/B=1431)

If the child has reached up to seven of his age, then you can take your child and keep him in your care. Try to make him friendly, in-sha-Allah in future you will get success. Recite the following surah extensively:
حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل 

Allah (Subhana Wa Ta’ala) knows Best

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Read answers with similar topics: