Does clear sticky vaginal discharge after urination invalid ghusl?

I am female and always suffer from regular vaginal white discharge and leucorrhoea. Sometimes after waking up from sleep I feel completely dry and I am also certain that I don’t have to take ghusl as I didn’t remember the wet dream and I am certain that I didn’t had any lust during sleep. And I don’t even find any wetness or discharge then after urination clear sticky discharge comes out along with urine. It happens to me regularly even during the day time also. Immediately after urination the clear sticky discharge follows. So I want to know does this type of discharge after urination effects the ghusl. Do I have to take ghusl? Due to this kind of discharge which is coming out after urination on regular basis even though I didn’t remember the wet dream and certain that no lust and feels completely dry after waking up. Please help me I am very confused and I also suffer from waswasah. This is making me sick. Please suggest any remedy to overcome this waswasah.

(Fatwa: 1426/1239/L=11/1439)

This discharge is leucorrhoea and ghusl is not wajib in it. However, this is impure. If it smears on some part of the body and cloth then it should be washed.