A: Yes, he may be the trustee of that waqf even though he did not stipulate this at the time of making the waqf. (Ahsanul Fataawa volume 6)
Waqf and Trustees
Q: Can a person who gave a piece of land in waqf be the trustee of that waqf?
This answer was collected from CouncilofUlama.co.za, which is operated under the supervision of Council of Ulama Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Find more answers indexed from: CouncilofUlama.co.za
- What activities should we involve our children in when at home?
- Interest Based Transactions in Darul-Harb
- Can we get the gold back after a broken engagment?
- Can the people present at the mayyat start reciting the Holy Quran before the deceased is given his ghusl?
- Kissing the hands of pious people
- Iron dust getting stuck on one’s body