I’m being forced to marry a person I don’t really love. What should I do?

My Question is that: Is my nika Valid? because i did that for my family happines or i got pressure from my family so i accept nika othere ways iam nt happy in this nika i have no feeling for they guy i get in nika with,so marrage i not happend yet we just did nika on engagment day.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

If you got married, then your Nikah is valid. If you are not happy in the marriage, you should discuss this with your parents and seek their counsel on how to address the issue. It may be useful to seek the guidance of a scholar in your area and present to him your feelings. He will address you accordingly.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Immad Bin Arshad

Student Darul Iftaa
California, USA

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

www.daruliftaa.net