Someone ask me that she is the only child of her parents. her father has some land properties and so on. now the question is why her father’s wealth will be distributed

someone ask me that she is the only child of her parents. her father has some land properties and so on. now the question is why her father’s wealth will be distributed (because she is the only child). there must be some reasons against that. because the allmighty do not like injustice and HE could not do that. Please tell me with scientific explanation( i’ll follow the islamic order/rules, but obviuosly the explanation must comply with the science)

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

At the outset you should understand that we are the slaves of Almighty Allah and He is our Master. We express submission and subjugation to His commands whether they appease our logic or not. Deen is based on submission and not according to our limited understanding. Allah is Al-Hakeem (The wise) and every command of Allah is full of Hikmah (wisdom). As humans, our faculties and capabilities are limited. It is in the face of these deficiencies our limited intellect cannot understand the rationale behind Allah’s command.

Allah has His wisdom in ordaining the laws of inheritance. As His slaves, we wholeheartedly accept it without any qualms and reservations. It is this attitude that will take one closer to Allah and assist in obeying His commands.

And Allah knows best

Wassalam

Muhammed Zakariyya Desai,
Assistant Mufti

Checked and Approved by:

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah