I once read in a hadith about Bilal (Radia Lahu Anhu) that he would be in Jannat al Firdous because he allways kept wudu (washing) and would allways perform it again if he broke it.

Also secondly what are the benefits of reciting Lailahila Allah Wahdahu LaSharika Lah Lahulmulk Walahu Alhamd Wahuwaal Kulishayken Gadeer. Are there any hadith on its merits.

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

1. Hazrat Abu Hurairah radiallahu anhu narrates that once Nabi salallahu alahi wasallam said to Bilaal radiallahu anhu at the time of fajr salaat,Oh Bilaal inform me of that action you carry out in islam in which you hold high hopes of its reward,indeed i have heard your footsteps infront of me in jannah.So Bilaal radiallahu anhu said that i have not done any such action except that whenever i made wudhu during the night or day i would perform salaah with it.

[Saheeh Bukhari V12 P60 Daarul Fikr] 

2. Hazrat Abu Hurairah radiallahu anhu reports that Nabi sallallahu alaihi wasallam said,Whoever recites LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAHU WAHDAHU LAA SHAREEKALAHU LAHUL MULKU WALAHUL HAMDU  WAHUWA  ALA  KULLI SHAY IN QADEER 100 times daily will recieve the reward of freeing ten slaves,100 rewards will be written for him, 100 of his sins will be forgiven and on that very day he will be protected from shaitaan until the night and no person will do any action more virtuos than him except who supercedes him in this action.         

[Saheeh Bukhari V78 P214 Daarul Fikr]

And Allah knows best

Wassalam

Ml. Ebrahim Desai,
Student Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved by:

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah