- Zakat: Debts, Zakat, and Sadaqa
- Paying fidya for missed fasts of a deceased person.
- Asalamu alaykum, My husband has given me talak, my question is whilst I am in iddat, is it my husbands responsibility to provide maintenance for me? and if he does not can i work in order to survive? JazakhAllah
- Is Squid Halal?
- Taking pictures of children without their faces
- Women going to university
- Cities in the Hereafter reserved for those who fast in Rajab?
If you proclaim Talaaq 3 times, why does this mean you must get a divorce?
This answer was collected from Askimam.org, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.
Find more answers indexed from: Askimam.org
- Is the prayer Salat Tasbeeh from an authentic hadith?, I ask because the following site has some doubts regarding this prayer www.islam-qa.com (Question 14320).
- Criterion between the allies and enemies of Shaytaan
- I want to place a picture of ka’ba and masjid nabawi, but there are a lot of pictures of woman and man standing nearby. is it allowed to hand the pictures?
- My mother is always getting the blame for something she did not do, she is trying to make everything better for her children and the family …
- Question regarding wet dream
- Dua to Remove Anxieties, Worries & Difficulties
- If after giving my Zakat, there is a delay due to Coronavirus, what do I do?
- If I pray 1 Yaseen Sharif, can I make multiple intentions?
- Can Nikah be performed over the telephone or facetime etc if the bride, groom & witnesses are all in different countries?
- Shall I go for Tablighi Jama’at or pay my debts off first?
- Is Wudhu accepted if using medicinal nail lacquer?