in which u suggested to Write the following verse (in Arabic script) on a pice of paper and tie it around neck or arm, ?Qul innal fadhla biyadillaahi, yu-uteehi man yashaa-u, wallaahu waasi-un aleem. Yuheedhu birahmitihi man yashaa-u, wallaahu dhul fadhlil adheem?. 1)can we enter rest room with this small paper contaning the quranic verse tied across our neck,or arm. 2) Once the purpose is acheived should we continue or stop to tie this paper.3) I had commited a sin actually so pelase advise. I used to carry small book containg Ya-Seen along with me to work.I recite it on my way to work.Sometimes when i go to rest room i relaises that book containg Ya-sin is in my pocket and feel bad. Once it fell on the floor of the rest room. I got scared and cleaned it and did taubah. Now i had started keeping it in bag which i carry to office. As i had done a sin so please adivise me how i should do istekfara for this, do i need to give some money in charity apart from doing taubah. Also please tell me the approximate amt i need to give as charity.Aslo tell me can we recite some portion of QUran which is in our memory without doing Wuzzu.2)Please tell me is it obligatory to recite Bissmilla hir rahman-nir rahim after reciting sura-e-fathiha while making prayers.
1. There is no harm to enter the restroom if the paper containing the Qur’aanic Aayat is concealed within the clothes.
2. Allah Alone is Shafee (the curer). The prescription is just a means of solving our difficulties. Once the purpose is achieved, the paper should be removed. However, one should continuously make Du’aa to Allah to protect one from calamities.
3. Once you have made Istighfaar, that is sufficient to cleanse you from wrongdoing.
4. One may recite the Qur’aan from memory without Wudhu.
5. It is Sunnat to recite Bismillah after Surah Faatiha.
and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best
Mufti Ebrahim Desai