1) If a Muslim does not have time for prayer, is there any other alternative to replace the prayer?

1) If a Muslim does not have time for prayer, is there any other alternative to replace the prayer? What are the punishments for such person? Will the person be forgiven? 2)I am being nervous since I will be joining the university which has men too. So can u please give me some tips about life, since I will be living independently and will have to interact with men! 3)Can u provide info about cupping?I have read about it on net! But I never heard my parents or any elder people talking about it?how can we locate the unclean blood? Plz elaborate about it JazakAllah plz ans all 3 ques asap!!

Answer

1. There is no alternative to replace the Salaat. One has to perform it even
if one is confined to the bed. One will be punished in Jahannam for 80 years
where each day equal 1000 years of this world. (Fadhail-e-Aamaal). Such a
person will be forgiven if he repents and fulfils all the missed Salaats. He
must also fulfil all current Salaats on time.
2. Is it necessary to throw yourself into the fire? Stay away from such an
environment, study via correspondence.