Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » Someone said to me that I should not really think about what will happen on judgement day because the knowledge is with Allah.

Someone said to me that I should not really think about what will happen on judgement day because the knowledge is with Allah.

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

The same girls said to me that i should not really think about what will happen on judgement day cos the knowledge is with Allah and i should only worry and think about this life. but i said that it is important to some extent that we think about the afterlife cos without knowing what punishments there will be in hell, what there will be in heaven, we will harldy get driven to follow islam properly. that is why Allah swt has described the afterlife for us in the Quran. it was Allah swt’s will that we know what will happen so that we fear Allah swt and last day. please correct me on this as well.

Answer

The information of the girl is misleading. Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alayhi
Wasallam) was pure from sins yet he was so concerned about life after death.
If what the girl says is true, why did Allah describe in the Qur’aan the
final hour and the severity of the fire of hell?

FATWA DEPT.