It is desirable to give Sadaqatul Fitr before Eid to the poor and needy. The amount for the year 1421 is R 6.00 or more.
- Reciting Qur’aan From the Computer
- Observing Hijaab from Step Daughter
- Should I recite Durood in first Tashahhud or only in the last?
- Is it permissible to study courses by Dr Farhat Hashmi? How to make up years of Qadha Salaah?
- Different types of nafl namaaz
- I would like to no if burbing through the mouth breaks the wudoo and i masturabated thrice when i was fasting what should i do,should i fast sixty days for each.
- Saying, “You are” in anger
Can Sadaqatul Fitr be given during Ramadaan and what is the amount?
This answer was collected from Askimam.org, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.
Find more answers indexed from: Askimam.org
- How did Rasulallah (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) know which things Jibraeel A.S told him was the Quran?
- Difference between backbiting and complaining?
- Kafara of Swear
- Is a widow entitled to a share from her deceased father in laws wealth, if he has added her husband in his will (despite the husband being deceased)?
- Placement of Hands During Khutba
- Dua to Remove Anxieties, Worries & Difficulties
- If after giving my Zakat, there is a delay due to Coronavirus, what do I do?
- If I pray 1 Yaseen Sharif, can I make multiple intentions?
- Can Nikah be performed over the telephone or facetime etc if the bride, groom & witnesses are all in different countries?
- Shall I go for Tablighi Jama’at or pay my debts off first?
- Is Wudhu accepted if using medicinal nail lacquer?