Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Askimam.org » Fake papers for visa.

Fake papers for visa.

Answered as per Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

Assalamu aleykum. I have a difficulty to go to my husband because of the visa refusal. I live in one country and he lives in another. To be together i need to get the shengen visa. Please, tell me, is it allowed in islam to make a fake paper from work, if I don’t work, but for getting visa it is essential.? Otherwise i gonna stay here, and my husband there.And i will have to wait at least one year to be with him. Jazakumullahu khairan.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salฤmu โ€˜alaykum wa-rahmatullฤhi wa-barakฤtuh.

Truthfulness and honesty are some of the cardinal principles of Islam. A Muslim should also live by those principles. ย 

Consider the following hadith,

ู…ูŽู†ู’ ุบูŽุดูŽู‘ู†ูŽุง ููŽู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ู…ูู†ูŽู‘ุงย 

โ€œWhoever deceives us, he is not from amongst us. (Muslim) 1

It is prohibited to make a fake employment letter as that constitutes lies and deception. You may consider being employed and request your employer to issue you a letter confirming your employment. The flexible terms and conditions of employment between you and the employer is an internal issue.

We make dua Allah Taโ€™ฤla unite you with your husband as soon as possible. Ameen

And Allah Taโ€™ฤla Knows Best

Huzaifah Deedat

Student Darul Iftaa
Lusaka, Zambia

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

________________

ุตุญูŠุญ ู…ุณู„ู…-ุฏุงุฑ ุฅุญูŠุงุก ุงู„ุชุฑุงุซ ุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ (1/ 99)1

ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ู‚ูุชูŽูŠู’ุจูŽุฉู ุจู’ู†ู ุณูŽุนููŠุฏูุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ูŠูŽุนู’ู‚ููˆุจู ูˆูŽู‡ููˆูŽ ุงุจู’ู†ู ุนูŽุจู’ุฏู ุงู„ุฑู‘ูŽุญู’ู…ูŽู†ู ุงู„ู’ู‚ูŽุงุฑููŠู‘ู ุญุŒ ูˆูŽุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุฃูŽุจููˆ ุงู„ู’ุฃูŽุญู’ูˆูŽุตู ู…ูุญูŽู…ู‘ูŽุฏู ุจู’ู†ู ุญูŽูŠู‘ูŽุงู†ูŽุŒ ุญูŽุฏู‘ูŽุซูŽู†ูŽุง ุงุจู’ู†ู ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุญูŽุงุฒูู…ูุŒ ูƒูู„ูŽุงู‡ูู…ูŽุง ุนูŽู†ู’ ุณูู‡ูŽูŠู’ู„ู ุจู’ู†ู ุฃูŽุจููŠ ุตูŽุงู„ูุญูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠู‡ูุŒ ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽ: ุฃูŽู†ู‘ูŽ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ุตูŽู„ู‘ูŽู‰ ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ู‘ูŽู…ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ: ยซู…ูŽู†ู’ ุญูŽู…ูŽู„ูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽุง ุงู„ุณู‘ูู„ูŽุงุญูŽ ููŽู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู‘ูŽุงุŒ ูˆูŽู…ูŽู†ู’ ุบูŽุดู‘ูŽู†ูŽุง ููŽู„ูŽูŠู’ุณูŽ ู…ูู†ู‘ูŽุงยป