Is it permissible to use medicinal alcohol in spraying cake? This is knowing that the alcohol is mixed with certain powder and no taste of it remains after it is sprayed.
- Can We Recite Verses From the Quran During the Final Sitting of the Prayer?
- My husband was arguing with me he said main tumahain tallaq daita hoon,tallaq,tallaq.
- Would assigning a Project of a Bank to a Muslim subordinate be permissible ?
- My bank gives Reward/Loyalty points every time I use my credit card. I can redeem these points for a wide range of products. I can also redeem these points against my credit card outstanding amount. I have the following question regarding these points.
- Is it necessary to pray all Taraweeh at same place? What was the practice of Sahaba?
- Mahr of a woman whose husband divorced her immediately after the Nikah (before spending any time with her in privacy)
- It is Forbidden to Sell Gold Via Murabaha Contract
Is it permissible that I sell my house by raffle? The main idea of this transaction is that a thousand ten-JD-tickets are sold to the public, and the holder of the winning ticket gets the house.
We are a company specialized in installing production lines and machines that manufacture Pepsi and Cola cans, but sometimes they are used to produce cans of beer and other alcoholic drinks. Not long ago, we installed such machines, excluding the printing system, which determines the nature of the drink inside these cans, to a company that wanted to raise its production capacity. At present, we have nothing to do with that printing system. However, we will be asked in the future to install a printing system along with the production line. What is the ruling of Sharia on this knowing that that factory uses these lines and machines for producing cans of alcoholic drinks and other?
What is the ruling of Sharia on re-using empty wine bottles after cleaning them and removing their labels?
I want to transfer a sum of money via the “Internet”, and there is only one bank through which I can make such a transaction, “Paypal,” because I raised the donations via the icon which this bank had favored me with. You should take into consideration that it is a usurious bank, so am I considered sinful for raising donations through it, or for wanting to transfer my money- via this bank- into a pre-paid credit card from an Islamic bank. You should also note that these donations don`t undergo any kind of transaction: no commissions are charged on them and they aren`t used in forbidden transactions ?
What is the ruling on being a partner with a person whose money is a mixture of lawful and unlawful?
Several websites differentiate between two forms of vanilla: liquid and powder. the making of the liquid type involves soaking it in wine. What is the ruling of Sharia` on using this ingredient in making foods and sweets ?
I work for a company that creates computerized programs for enterprises and trade companies. I was told to download a computerized program for a company that trades solely in liquor. Do I incur sin for delivering this task?
What is the ruling on distributing advertising materials to Alcohol factory?
Is it lawful or unlawful to sell wine cans? In addition, is the ruling on selling wine cans similar to that of selling other cans?