What is the Islamic ruling on favoritism?
- Salah questions
- Is it permissible to work in a conventional investment bank?
- Salaam dear respected mufti My fiance has temper problems and I also have temper problems if he looks or talks about a girl I get very mad at him and argue with him I also want him to become deeny so he doesn’t do these haram things such as eye zina tongue zina or gamble last ramadan I did a tasbeeh khatum saying laa illa ha illa anta subhanka ini kuntum mina zaalimeeen I did it 30000 times the reason I did it was to make him stop watching porn and also stop smoking cigarettes and alhumdulilah he has stopped both I’m very happy from Allah but now I’m very mad at my fiance because he has lied to me he had told me he doesn’t gamble anymore but just recently his brother told me he does so now I can’t overcome my anger I’m losing trust in him I was so stress free for about 2 months or so because I believed him but now I’m stressing again but I started another khatum again the same khatum I’m doing again 30000 times for him to stop gambling inshallah stop doing eye zina not totalk about girls and to have a happy life with him with no arguments or reasons to argue so mufti saab can you please tell me if this khatum is a good khatum and if you can please give me some duas to make us happy with eachother or a khatum and some duas to fix my anger problems and my fiances anger problems he also has anxiety he says so can you please show me something to have a happy life with him inshallah because nowadays we talk about talaq a lot and I don’t want that to happen but if we don’t change then it might so please help I really want him to stop gambling it bothers me a lot I hate these type of things …jazak Allah khyaar
- The eyes that won’t cry on the day of Qiyamah
- Our route was made in Madras. Madras is a very big city with different areas. Each Mosque is quite a few kilometeres away, Are we counted as Musafirs
- How did the Black race originate on earth?
- Why Prophet Muhammad PBUH married 13 times?…Why Prophet Muhammad PBUH married Hazrat Ayesha RA when she was a child and he was of a triple age?
What is the ruling on selling and purchasing gold along with mentioning the regulations governing that?
A man has divided his lands among his children. Does this require witnesses? Should this be recorded in written form? Is ownership transferred to the children on the spot, or after registration at the Lands Department? Is it the right of any of the children to relinquish his share after the death of the father?
I work in the gold business where I receive new gold items from the trader in return for old gold items of a different weight. For example, I exchange 105 grams of 18K.old gold for 100grams of 24K. of new gold. What is the ruling of Sharia on this?
What is the Sha`ree`ah Ruling on Abolishing the Death Penalty?
Is it obligatory to give Zakah equally to the eight eligible categories prescribed in the Noble Quran?
What is the ruling on the Waqf certificate stating that the funds yielded from the Waqf are a family Waqf that should be distributed among male members and females who are unmarried, widowed or divorced?
The Lands Department used to apply the Ottoman land law with regard to transitional inheritance(the passing of the estate from the deceased to the heirs) whereby a female used to receive a share equal to that of a male until a certain date. After that particular date, it applied the Islamic land law whereby a male received twice the amount of a female. Is it permissible for a lady to collect her share of inheritance in accordance with the Ottoman land law ? and is it permissible for her to pay the expenses of the inheritance paperwork from the difference between her share according to the Ottoman land law and that according to the Islamic land law ?
Is it permissible for Tkiyet Um Ali to distribute food parcels on poor families a day or two before the start of the blessed month of Ramadan and collect the cost of these parcels from charities/donations, whichare given during Ramadan, where the intention of the givers is to provide food to such families throughout this holy month?
What is the ruling of Sharia when a man promises his wife not to have a second marriage unless she agrees to it? However, it is worth pointing out that he didn`t keep his promise.