- Is it necessary to wear gloves to cover wrists for a girl along with hijab?
- Are all types of smuggling haram?
- I have student loans of $9,000, I also own 40 tolas of gold. I am I eligible to pay Zakat?..Qurbani?
- How many days Qadha one has to do if he broke a Sunnah Itikaf
- A customer bears the cost of cancelling an Umrah flight ticket
- I refuse to marry unless it’s her
- Baby Showers and Bridal Showers
Spreading a sheet on the grave
This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Wearing nike
- At our University we have Salaat al-Jumu’a in which 85% of the followers are of the Ahlus Sunnah wa al-Jama’a and 15% are of the Twelver Shi’a. The Shi’a stand in our Saf (rows) and pray with us. They do not bother us, nor do we bother them. But at the end of the day they are Shi’a, so should we the 85% tell them to leave and not pray with us? We have overheard their discussions in which many say wrong ahadith/rewayat, but their leader on our campus I have heard many a times scold the Shi’a and say that Hazrat Aisha is our Mother and is to be respected even if she made a mistake. Their leader keeps them in check. So are they Muslim? Can they pray with us?
- Kissing one’s niece while sleeping
- Is shaving the head or trimming the hair more rewarding
- Fasting on the last and first day of the hijri year