Advice for marital problems

Q: I have found some YouTube websites for ruqya recitation on marriage issues and problems. Please can you advise me the best one to stablize the marital life with love, peace, harmony as much as possible and also that what time of the day and how many times in a day or week should we listen to the recitation of it.

A: Start off taleem in the home of Fazaa’il-e-A`maal and Fazaa’il-e-Sadaqaat, perform namaaz on time and recite the Qur’aan Shareef in the mornings and evenings and end the day with a collective du`aa sincerely begging Allah for His treasures of mercy.