Durood Sharif Majlis

Q: I received a message posted on social media about a Durood Sharif Majlis at a Darul Uloom during which a person present in the Majlis had a vision of Nabi Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam telling him that it was his desire that such Majalis should take place everywhere. A scholar who was present there and to whom this was narrated stated that it was his heart’s desire that Durood Sharif Khatams should be established in all Darul Ulooms.I know of a Darul Uloom where such a Khatam takes place. I wanted to know should I attend or not? If not, would you be kind enough to explain to me why as I see no obvious reason why I shouldn’t?

A: We advise that you do the same majlis in the confines of your home with your family and children.