Q: Could Mufti Saab please advise me on the following masaail regarding the normal (whitish/yellowish) discharge of a woman which she has no control over and which is experienced many times in a day.
1.Will it break her wudhu?
2. Will her wudhu break each time she experiences it even if it occurs 5 times in one salaam time?
3. When will her clothing be regarded as impure?
4. If wudhu does break each time and she was under the impression that the rule of this discharge is the same as the rule of a mazoor will she have to read qadhaas for all the salaahs she may have read in this condition (even when some Ulamaa are of the opinion that this discharge will not break her wudhu)?
5.If Mufti Saab’s opinion is that her wudhu will break, how should she maintain radhaa with this fatwah (as it is very difficult to make wudhu so often)?
3. When they are soiled with this.
4. What she is not absolutely certain of she does not have to make qadhaa for. What she is absolutely certain for she should make qadhaa.
5. For the difficulty that she goes through she will be rewarded manifold. Who knows that the difficulty she undergoes her thawaab will be multiplied four to five times more than a normal person.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)