Looking at one’s aunt’s breast

Q: My age is 21. My maternal aunt is 5 years older than me. I and my aunt live in a house that has only one room but different beds. There is no
other people in this house. She maintains hijab (purdha) to every man both nonmahram and mahram (except me). Sometimes during house hold work half of my aunt’s breast is exposed to me. In summer season she sleeps by uncovering her breast. As a result I have seen her full breast a lot of times. I have normal feeling about this because she is my aunt. My question is it is permitted for me to see the breast of my aunt?

A: It is not in keeping to modesty and shame. You should refrain from looking at your aunt’s breasts.