For how long should I recite this wazifa?

Q: I have received your email today and was referred to the following link http://muftionline.co.za/node/2704. I want to know for how long should I continue my wazifa?

A: The main thing that will attract the mercy of Allah Ta’ala and earn one happiness and success is turning to Allah Ta’ala and ensuring that we do not displease Him at any time. If it is difficult for you to recite the explained wazifa then after your five daily Salaah recite the following dua: 

رَبِّ اِنِّى لِمَاۤ  اَنزَلْتَ اِلَیَّ مِنْ خَيرٍ فقير

(O my Rabb! I am in need to the good that You bestow upon me. (Surah al-Qasas, Aayah 24))

رَبِّ أِنِّي مَغْلُوبٌ فَانتَصِرْ

“O Allah, I am completely helpless and overpowered, You help me and assist me (in my difficulty).”